Thursday, July 18, 2013

No diagrams in WebI (and publication)

No diagrams in WebI (and publication)

BusinessObjects 4.0 Web Intelligence

Instead of the diagrams just an empty space appears in your report

I created a publication, that ran about 1 hour and sent quite complex reports to some recipients. Sometimes the reports (in my case the format was pdf) contained no diagrams. The publication didn't show any error, it ended with status "successful".

In my logs I could find the error

ERROR:repeng:Created xblock instance is UNVALID

To solve that issue I had to increase the following two parameters of my Visualization service:


  • Visualization Engine cleanup timeout(in seconds)
  • Visualization engine swap timeout(in seconds)


After restarting the Visualization services, the problem was solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment